Unbuttoning the Tuscan Tycoon

 Unbuttoning the Tuscan Tycoon

One Summer in Italy #1

Michelle Douglas



Reviewed by Helen


I think this just might be Michelle Douglas’s best yet, I loved this one from start to finish, my trip to Tuscany was fabulous and of course meeting Dante Alberici and Frankie Weaver had me singing you are my Sunshine, this is a beautifully written story, come along for a trip to Tuscany and enjoy.

Frankie is honouring her Nona’s wishes and taking a summer break in Tuscany to decide what she wants in her life and Frankie is determined to have the best time, to have fun and relax and make the decision for her future, her first stop in her little campervan Bertha, a vineyard to do some grape picking and just relax, but when she meets the owner Dante, the sparks fly in such a delicious way.

Dante is a very busy businessman he works hard after the childhood he had and work comes first, but he is opening up a restaurant on the vineyard in honour of his grandfather Lorenzo, he is a chef as well but has hired the best of the best for the restaurant when that go all wrong he is beside himself that is until Australian grape picker Frankie steps in to help, she pushes Dante in many ways and is appears that walls are breaking down.

This story is not only a beautiful one, it is witty and such fun as Frankie and Dante get to know each other, Frankie is determined to get Dante to relax and let lose as she works hard to decide what she wants for herself and her future, could Dante be in that future? Dante struggles to come to terms with the way he is feeling for Frankie with her happy go lucky ways, the chemistry is hard to ignore but can he let go of the feelings from his past and look to the future, a life with Frankie and fun instead of stress?

I do highly recommend this one it truly had me humming you are my sunshine throughout as Dante and Frankie find their way to the most beautiful of HEA’s this one is a feel good romance, sensual, moving and a must read, I can’t wait for the next book in the series.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
February 21, 2023