Pregnant with His Majesty's Heir

 Pregnant with His Majesty's Heir

Annie West



Reviewed by Helen


My most favourite troupe is Cinderella and Annie West has written one of the best Cinderella stories that I have read in such a long time, I loved this one I wanted to sit and just read but life got in the way but every time I had to put it down Lucien and Aurelie stayed with me, I do hope that you pick this one up it is sure to leave you smiling.

Lucien is devastated after losing his uncle and cousin they could not have been any closer and now he must take over the role of King of Vallort, he stops at a restaurant on the drive home and meets a beautiful waitress who seems to be able sooth him, relax him in ways that he has never known before, but he must look to the future and knows that one night with the beautiful Aurelie is all he will have even if he wants more.

Aurelie has worked hard all of her life and given up a lot for her family, she has finally decided that it is time to do the study that she has wanted but when she meets a lonely stranger while working she feels a bond towards this man and does something that she has never done before and takes him home to help him out but this leads to a night of wonderful passion and a baby and then later finding out the her baby’s father is none other than the King of Vallort sees her travelling to Vallort not knowing what is going to happen.

Annie West has taken me on the most beautifulist journey, a true fairy tale of wonderful characters, a palace and a love match that had me sighing with such happiness. I loved Lucien and Aurelie both are caring loving people from totally different backgrounds, Lucien does everything to help Aurelie fit into royal life, of course there are a few hurdles to cross first but their love is strong and true and their HEA is wonderful. I do highly recommend this one, it has all the feels of a true romance a story that left me feeling so good, thank you MS West for such a beautiful story.

My thanks to the author for a copy to read and review.

5 stars
Expected publication: April 27th 2021 by Harlequin Presents