Coming Home to Featherwood Falls

 Coming Home to Featherwood Falls

Featherwood Falls #5

Heather Reyburn



Reviewed by Helen


I loved my visit to Featherwood Falls, it feels like coming home to family, this is the third book in this series that I have read and I loved it, Briony Shepherd and her Scottish fiancé Alex have been working in a restaurant on the Gold Coast but when Alex is called home and they find themselves out of a job, Briony decides going home will be what she needs.

Briony settles in at her family farm and soon Alex arrives back with his sister Sophie with him, but Briony and Alex have been looking to open up their own café or something similar when the opportunity to take over the historic Featherwood pub comes up, they know there is going to be a lot of work but it is going to be worth it.

A young couple arrive in town looking for work just at the right time, Sam and Ciara settle in and soon with the family’s help the pub is coming along nicely, and the residents of Featherwood Falls are keen for the future, but when building renovations uncover a tragedy that happened many, many years ago the investigations start, with many thoughts on what will be discovered, add to that the change in Ciara’s personality and the worry Sam has about her when he discovers something hidden, what secrets will be uncovered and how will everything turn out?

This is such a fabulous story, filled with awesome characters, it is filled with community spirit that is found in small towns and I loved how the past was untangled and how everyone was there for each other, getting to see Briony and Alex achieve their greatest wish with the love and support of family and friends had me smiling throughout this one, I truly loved it and I highly recommend it to any lover of small town stories that have a little of everything, mystery, romance and community spirit. I can’t wait to catch up on the ones I have missed and new ones to come.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
June 11, 2024 by Heather Reyburn