Greek's Temporary 'I Do'

 Greek's Temporary 'I Do'

Pippa Roscoe



Reviewed by Helen


I am very partial to a Greek hero and Pippa Roscoe never disappoints me I loved Leonidas so much, will he stand up to the task that is asked of him by his estranged twin brother, how will he cope being with Helena after all of this time and everything that has happened between the two families?

Helena Hadden is CEO of a charity and she is in desperate need to make things right and her only way out marry and receive her inheritance, her good friend Leander Liassidis agrees to marry her but when she arrives at the church it is not Leander but his twin brother Leo, the brother that Helena had huge crush on as a teenager before he broke her heart.

Leo finds it very hard to trust these days after his twin brother left when they were eighteen and then another friend nearly destroyed the company that meant so much to him and now his brother has sent a message, please be me what is this all about but he steps up and now he finds himself married or is he to the beautiful Helena.

This is a fabulous story it is sensual and moving as Leo and Helena finally open up about their pasts and feel the love that sparks between them, but will what they have done go terrible wrong when the press finds out or will they overcome all and find the love they both deserve?

I do highly recommend this one to any romance reader who loves a sensual, romantic and emotional romance with an awesome hero and heroine. I loved this one.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
June 19, 2024 by Mills & Boon Modern