Marrying the Enemy

 Marrying the Enemy

Dani Collins



Reviewed by Helen


Another sensual, sizzling story that took me to many beautiful locations even one in my own country, Dani Collins you have done it again I loved Eve and Dom, will the family feud that started too long ago finally come to an end if they marry? Come along for the journey and find out.

Eve Visconti is very aware of the feud between her family and the Blackwood family but she is only young yet and just finished university, out partying she is drawn to a man, a dance a kiss and then an encounter later that morning she discovers who he is and the sparks fly, four years on and Eve has never forgotten Dom Blackwood, the only man she would really want to take to her bed, Then they find themselves stranded on a beach the sparks fly and finally Eve finds the passion she has dreamt of.

Dom Blackwood knows to stay away from the Visconti’s but one meeting, years before and she is the only woman he can think of, now after a night of passion that was supposed to end it all it just gets worse, he has to have her, and can he end the feud by marrying her for the lust only?

I loved this one so much, seeing Dom’s heart open up after his upbringing was the best and Eve is just to woman to make that happen, I do highly recommend this one to any romance reader who loves a bit of sizzle in their stories, Dani Collins never disappoints and this one left me smiling.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
August 20, 2024 by Harlequin Presents