Paging Dr. Hot by Sophia Knightly


Paging Dr. Hot

Reviewed by Desere


Sophia Knightly writes not only passionate and sensual romance but romance with a fun, flirty and witty touch.

In Paging Dr. Hot she has once again surpassed my expectations and taken sensual to a new level. Frankie has hit the road of no return,she needs to find a Dr that will calm her fears about anything and everything that can go wrong.

So she sets out to find herself a Dr. to love her, keep her calm and rooted. She ends up meeting more than she bargained for. An outrageous Aussie sex therapist, a brilliant neurosurgeon and a handsome Cuban cardiologist.

So yes she has her pick but none of them come close to sexy as sin, make my knees weak, your so good with my little dog Romeo Dr. Harrison Tyler.

The man not only has a way with animals but it seems he can bring Frankie to a stand still, scrambling her braincells with only so much as a smile, and this of course is not what she wants, people Dr. not animal Dr.

The book was truly a delight to read, the characters were both memorable and fun to read about. Not to mention the oh so adorable Romeo, I mean who can resist dogs!

The backdrop setting of sensual and romantic Miami was perfect as it gave the book that almost forbidden sex come holiday fling romance feel.

The author incorporated scandal, blazing hot passion, enough emotional upsets to keep me hooked, and all the sexy Dr's how could I resist, I fell in love with the entire book, hook, line and sinker!

I loved how the author speaks to her reader, not only telling us what her characters are going through but letting me as reader know the best is yet to come.

The dialogue is one that kept me entertained, fun, witty and sensual all wrapped into one delicious read. I recommend this one for anyone who loves a good romance oh and of course for those of us that just cannot resit a Dr. that will be more than glad to check our heart rate!

5/5 star review