Her Hometown Redemption by Rachel Brimble




Reviewed by Desere


A truly delightful read full of romance and beautiful happiness! This author is so brilliant she could write a dictionary and I would still walk away in awe! I loved the characters and the emotion oh my gosh the emotion was so electric and overwhelming that I had various emotions running through me and if I did not have the end of the book to get to I would have most likely gone nuts with not knowing what to do with the feelings.

It was a fun, flirty kind of read but with drama, and the very best kind of drama, you know the kind that leaves you drained but in a good way! Rachel Brimble is a diamond in the romance writing world, one that I truly know will never lose her sparkle!

5/5 star review
" Coming home is never easy"