Taste of Romance

Taste of Romance

Melbourne Romance Writers Guild


Taste of Romance by Lauren    James

Reviewed by Helen

I really enjoyed this one so many fabulous stories there really is something to please everyone loved the rating system for each story lets you know before you start if you need a fan and glass of ice water 

They are all really well written I was laughing out loud in one of them such a fabulous story of trying to re-ignite her marriage others are so heart-warming and emotional that you will be sighing.

I enjoy anthologies because it often leads to finding new authors that will make me smile. I can highly recommend this one I am sure you will be turning the pages and finding authors that will sweep you away on a romantic journey each story is great for a quick satisfying read. Thank you Ladies for the fun times I have read a few of these authors before and now I have a few more to watch out for.

Lauren James, Cassandra O'Leary, Michelle Somers, Fiona Miers, Dora Bramden, Andra Ashe, Kim Cleary, Charmaine Ross, Samara Parish, Jess Devine, Nina Mtanu Savannah Blaize.

4/5 stars for a great read

Published February 14th 2017 by Melbourne Romance Writers Guild