To Autumn, With Love

 To Autumn, With Love

Seasons of Belle #2

Michelle Montebello



Reviewed by Helen


I am loving this series so much, Belle is still getting over what happened in Paris one year ago, but she is working hard at the Olive Grove Restaurant and missing Andre who is still in Italy, when she gets a message to say her father has had a heart attack this will again change Belle’s life as she searches for more answers about herself.

Her mother reveals a secret that turns Belle inside out and now she must find the answers to who she is and a trip to Scotland is where she needs to start, her friend Riley flies of to beautiful Scotland with her to start her search, this search takes her from one part of Scotland to the other so many beautiful places but still Belle has not found who she is looking for.

Andre comes over for a few days to help and be with her and this also has Belle thinking about her future a long distance relationship is fraught with pain at times, there is so much going on and Belle is beginning to wonder if she will ever find out the truth about her past.

This is a beautiful story, so emotional, Belle is struggling and with good cause so much has happened to her and with her missing Andre so much, she needs to find what she is looking for and find the happiness that she deserves, I absolutely loved my trip to Scotland the descriptions made feel like I was there.

I can’t wait for the next book in this series. I am loving the characters, Riley is the best of friends to have she is always there for Belle and Andre, I love him and I do hope that they will be able to be together soon. This is a book and a series that I highly recommend, but you need to read them in order, but don’t miss out, Happy sighs from this reader. Michelle Montebello is a must read author, her books are the best, beautifully written with emotion from the heart.

My thanks to the author for my copy to read and review.

5 stars
Published June 22nd 2022 by Michelle Montebello