Hard Road Home

 Hard Rome Home

With Love, From Kurrajong Crossing #3

Fiona M Marsden



Reviewed by Helen


I love visiting Kurrajong Crossing, it is such a great small town with wonderful characters and I think this one just might be my favourite story from Fiona M Marsden her best yet. Come along and meet Xander and Bonnie I am sure you will be cheering them on as they navigate a tough journey to their HEA.

Xander Mac is home, he is now a big country singer and has travelled extensively but he feels it is time to return home and face a lot of things from his past, but one of the reasons is Bonnie his long- time friend and see if he can reignite their relationship. Things didn’t end well when he left four years ago with Bonnie and he wants to put it right.

Bonnie left Kurrajong Heights four years ago with a broken heart, but when Xander’s grandparents need help Bonnie is happy to return home and help them, when Xander returns Bonnie’s heart may just break all over again, will Xander finally see that a relationship is more than just fun that there are a lot of other issues that need to be taken in.

This is a beautifully written story and I loved it from page one I fell into the story and getting to know the characters and felt the emotions flowing from the pages, Xander really has a lot from the past that needs to be worked on and Bonnie wants love and happiness but from someone who is willing to take a chance on a future and not run. Xander has a heart of gold and Bonnie is strong and caring and both deserve love and happiness. I do highly recommend this one, it really ticks all the boxes for a fabulous romance and is one that I am sure any romance reader will love. I am looking forward to the next one in this series.

My thanks to the publisher and author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
Expected publication: July 21st 2022 by Tule Publishing