Christmas at the Cove by Rachel Brimble



Reviewed by Desere


You know the old saying " I don't have time for relationships" ? Well this is what starts off this wonderful read. Scott Walker really doesn't have time for a relationship, he has career ambitions and a mother and three sisters to take care of. The last thing this sexy mechanic needs is Carrie Jameson, the one he never forget, arriving in town for the holidays and shaking things up with some unexpected news.

Scott still wants Carrier, and he's not one to shirk responsibility.  His issues with his own dad made anything related to parenthood look like the warzone mine fields from Iraq! But if he and Carrie can overcome their fears this could turn out to be the best Christmas ever.

The first thing I have to tell you about is this book's setting, oh my gosh it was amazing! It's like the perfect Christmas town wrapped up and stuffed under the tree just for me!  And the characters wow just wow Rachel!

The chemistry between Carrie and Scott was off the charts and so addictive, once I started reading this book I could not stop, and the book hangover the next morning was so worth it.

Understandably the character of Scott was one that you know feels lost, and all I wanted to do was wrap him up in a hug and let him know that he is not the first nor the last man that will find himself in a position of being a father and not be able to know how to handle it all. Carrie was a really loving characters and my heart broke for her, I wished I could climb inside the book and somehow let her know that Scott would come around and eventually it would work out, as with everything else in life it takes time , it never simply just drops into perfect position without knocking us over first!

A really stunning, heartwarming read about second changes, and packed with so much drama you will be just like I was , litterally biting your nails and shouting out instructions !

I highly recommend this read for all fans of romances reads that has passion and flair and for anyone that loves when an author is able to let her characters reside in their hearts for a long time.

5/5 star review
" She's back but this time he's the one that get's lost"