Untouched Queen by Royal Command

 Untouched Queen by Royal Command

Claimed by a King #3

Kelly Hunter



Reviewed Helen


Kelly Hunter never disappoints me with one of her stories, they are sensual, filled with passion and they are witty and I am loving this series and yes I know I am behind but I know the next one is coming very soon and made sure I was caught up for it, I loved seeing modern day King Augustus cope with his gift of a courtesan and how this works out it just sexy, sensual and fabulous and a must read for lovers of romance.

King Augustus has been bought up for duty he is honest and hard working at reaching the age of thirty he still hasn’t found himself a bride so his country has reverted to an old custom of delivering him a courtesan and he is not happy at all, but when Sera arrives she is temptation in herself, will he be able to send her away or lose his total self- control.

Sera has been trained to serve in many ways, she is beautiful and very clever she comes from an old order and arrives at the Araniun Palace to help King Augustus find a wife she cannot be free until that happens. Sera moves into the old part of the palace and redecorates but can she keep a wall around her heart when she wants so much to give herself to Augustus.

What a fabulous story this one is I loved seeing Sera and Augustus lose their hearts to love in such a sensual journey, this was the last thing either of them wanted but it was the best for both of them Sera was meant to be a Queen, Augustus’s Queen. This is a story that I would highly recommend, I loved it there were lots of smiles and sighs from me, and I do hope that you will pick this one up.

5 stars
Published January 15th 2019 by Harlequin Presents