The Colour of Winter

 The Colour of Winter

Seasons of Belle #3

Michelle Montebello



Reviewed by Helen


I need to breathe deeply before I start this review, I have loved Belle since I first met her and that has not changed one bit, Michelle Montebello has taken me on a journey that pulled me apart with emotion, all of them, I cried and cheered, I was so thoroughly invested in this installment I felt so apart of the story, wow.

Belle and Andre have now been together for just about one year after their long distance relationship and now living in Tuscany, it is nearly Christmas and they have both been busy, Belle is doing pretty good after the trauma of Paris and front and centre of their thoughts is starting a family and also thinking about the big wedding that Andre and his father want, but first Christmas.

Benito has invited his best friends, Teresa, Giovanni and their daughter Mary and her new baby, Andre’s ex-fiancé to spend Christmas with them, Belle is not happy but is determined to make things work, best laid plans don’t work though when Mary and her mother Teresa start meddling and with Mary spending more time with Andre, Belle is struggling with her past and the hurt of not falling pregnant, will they come through this will their love be enough?

I loved this one so much, I am still teary as I write this review, Belle has been through so much in her life, and she is still a caring loving person, no matter what happens and there is lots going on in her life again, Andre does love her, they are best together. This book is filled with so many emotions it is one that I highly recommend but you do need to read them all in order and I eagerly await book four in the series and see what happens to Belle next, she is fast becoming a best friend. Thank you Michelle Montebello for another brilliant story.

My thanks to the author for my copy to read and review.

5 stars
March 29, 2023 by Amazon Digital Services