The Cowboy's Baby Surprise

 The Cowboy's Baby Surprise

The Halligans of Montana #1

Kaz Delaney



Reviewed by Helen


This is the most gorgeous story wow my heart burst with all of the emotions running through this one, Kaz Delaney is a must read author for me and there is a reason she brings out so much in her characters makes them real you feel their happiness and hurt as you turn the pages of her stories, come along and get to know Evie, JD and baby Mia.

What happens when San Francisco lawyer Evie Davis gets a call from the only friend she had as a child and has not seen for many, many years she runs to her and takes on a six month old baby Mia to deliver her to her father JD Halligan, her search takes her to Marietta, Montana. Their first meeting will have you smiling, Evie never expected to find her heart jumping around are all of the cowboys like this around here, Evie is not looking for love, work is her life but when she ends up spending time here could things change?

JD is the eldest of the Halligans he has two brothers and when the gorgeous lawyer arrives on his doorstep when he is so tired and says this is his baby he is stunned because he is not the father but he also sees that this baby is a Halligan. He needs to work out who is the father and keep Evie here till that is done and the time spent opens his heart again to perhaps love after his last break-up a city girl was not what he was looking for but Evie is different , he is sure.

I loved this one so very much from start to finish, it is filled with so many emotions I cried, I laughed and I smiled as I cheered Evie and JD on while turning the pages on this beautiful romance they make the best couple and of course Mia is a gorgeous baby, did she play matchmaker?

I do highly recommend this one to any lover of a good romance and the setting Marietta the best and I can’ wait for book two.

My thanks to Tule Publishing for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
September 3, 2024 by Tule Publsihing