New York's Finest Rebel by Trish Wylie


Reviewed by Desere

Trish Wylie is one of the most fabulous authors I have ever had the honor of reading. And in New York's Finest Rebel she surpassed each and every one of my expectations.

New York's Finest RebelI was mesmerized,entranced, and completely blown away. The scorching hot passionate electricity between the hero and heroine was fabulous and kept me glued to my seat for the best read of the year !

I loved how the hero was a damaged marine and needed so much needed TLC to bring him to the woman that would be his saviour so to speak.

I loved the authors writing style and gorgeous descriptions,the plot was stunning and the book really well written.

I recommend this the definite book of the year to each and every lover of romance reading ,trust me this one will make you forget all your troubles and transport you to a world of passion,romance,and fast paced action!

My Rating : 5/5 stars