Your room or mine ? by Charlotte Phillips


Your Room Or Mine? (Do Not Disturb #1)

Reviewed by Desere


A slime ball ex, lots and lots of wine and a emergency pep talk from the girls leads to blazing hot passion and a series of delightful events that had me laughing out load !

This is a new author to me and I was not expecting anything much as I will be honest, I had not heard fantastic things about this book! But WOW I was so amazed and entertained that I could not put this read down and read it in one sitting.

The author very cleverly incorporated the direction of a cheating ex pushing a girl into doing something she never thought she would.

A very short read, but fun and sexy, with words that flowed effortlessly. I highly recommend this read for anyone looking for something fun and fresh, the perfect Saturday afternoon read!

Well done Charlotte,keep them coming
4.5 star review

"Getting your heart broken give you courage to take a chance"