Protecting Their Destiny

 Protecting Their Destiny

A Bindarra Creek Mystery #3

Erin Moira O'Hara



Reviewed by Helen


The third book in this series and what a suspense filled one it was, I was on the edge of my seat so many times and guessing till the end and changing my mind so many times, come along and meet Emma and Reid for a roller coaster ride that is sure to keep you turning the pages.

Farmer Reid Sullivan and his fiancé Gynaecologist Emma Fahey are soon to finally marry it has taken them a while to learn to trust after they have both been through times that make it hard for them to trust and with Emma very pregnant they are both looking forward to the special day, but strange things are starting to happen at the sheep station Tulachmhor, could this be a warning to them both, is someone out for revenge?

When Reid’s dog Gypsy is shot and it appears that a shot has been aimed at Emma, the extended family and the police step in to guard Emma and Reid, and investigate who the culprit could be and there are a few to choose from and keeping Emma safe gets harder.

I loved this story so much Reid and Emma deserve their happiness and when the truth comes out there are many shocked people including me, MS O’Hara has written a story that I highly recommend, it is fast paced and filled with action as well as lots of emotions with fabulous characters who live in a town I love to visit, Bindarra Creek. I do highly recommend this one and am eagerly awaiting book 4.

5 stars

September 14, 2022 by Valeena Press