A Pregnancy Bombshell to Bind Them

 A Pregnancy Bombshell to Bind Them

Annie West



Reviewed by Helen


I know when I pick up an Annie West book that I am going to be taken on a magical journey filled with romance, love and sensuality, to exotic places with fabulous characters and this one does it all, I loved Laura and Vassili and I am sure you will as well.

Aussie model Laura is doing a photo shoot in northern Queensland when she is swept off her feet by gorgeous Greek adventurer, Vassili nothing like this has ever happened to her before, not only is he handsome and a fabulous lover he is easy to talk to so open and honest about any future together, commitment is not for him, but a few weeks after he is called away, she not only discovers she is pregnant but that he was keeping a secret.

Vassili is furious with his family and what they had printed in the papers, spending time with Laura was the best he had ever has, he has never felt this way before about a woman and now she is ignoring him and then he hears a rumour that she is pregnant and Vassili finds her to discover the rumour is true, could they have a convenient marriage for the sake of his heir?

After the things that Laura has been through trust is not easy for her, and Vassili’s life is sure to change if Laura agrees to his wishes, but there are so many sparks flying between them can they ignore them to make this marriage convenient, and how will things work out when Vassili sweeps Laura away to a remote island hideaway?

I loved this one so much, I am very partial to Greek Heroes and remote Greek Islands but in saying that this one is so beautifully written as Annie West does so well, she opened her hero and heroine up so wonderfully I felt for them both, the emotions flowed as they spent more time together. I do highly recommend this one to any romance reader, I was filled with happiness reading this one, don’t miss it.

My thanks to the author for my copy to read and review.

5 Stars
April 23, 2024 by Harlequin Presents