Rescuing Christmas by Catherine Mann, Vicki Lewis Thompson and Kathie DeNosky


:Rescuing Christmas

Reviewed by Desere:


With the holidays coming up this book with stories by three of today's best author could not have been more perfect to get me in the mood for Christmas cheer and romance.

All three stories gave me exactly what a good holiday themed book should,all three stories were heartwarming and made for very delightful reading.

I also simply adored that all three stories focused around "The Haven" which is a no kill animal shelter (the way they should all be). And yes I cried my eyes out for most parts as it was all just so realistic.

I adore animals with all my heart and to see them incorporated into stories of romance,passion and love was simply stunning. All three authors really packed a lot of true emotion into their stories and use brilliant characterization.

And just to prove how good the book was I will tell you that the whole time while reading I kept wishing it to be Christmas already and that I could personally get involved with The Haven Animal Shelter.

The book truly brought the message of Christmas giving and sharing home for me. Well done to all three authors involved and thank you for brining the animals to live for me!

5/5 star review