More than a Fling by Joss Wood


Reviewed by Desere

Imagine hearing the words " I will consider doing the campaign - seriously consider it- if you sleep with me." Most woman of today would either slap the guy so hard he won't remember his last name, or slap him with a sexual harassment claim so fast he won't know which way to run.

But this is so not the case when it comes to Ally Jones, she's tougher than she looks and ready to rumble when it comes to Mr Sleep With Me or No Deal Ross Bennett.  Only she has a little game plan of her own,  she 'll teach this utterly irresistible take me I am your's man and teach him a lesson or two. First lesson ? Everything comes to those who wait.

This read was so super funny and utterly amazing it cracked me up from page one! I could not get enough of the delicious humor and sexual tension between Ross and Ally. I had tears streaming down my cheeks so many times re-applying make up was useless and trying to tell people am giggling like a school girl out loud in public places because of a excellent funny book was pointless after chapter three, because non readers just don't get it.

It was fun, sexy , flirty and sinfully hot, everything you would expect from the Harlequin Kiss line. This author is known for creating characters that don't want to leave one's mind and linger for many many years letting readers want to re-read them again and again and again.

And this time around it was no different. The character of Ross packs quite the punch, he's arrogant, domineering, relentless in pursuing a good rumble in bed with Ally, but the author also every now and then let's his caring side show which totally melted my heart. He is the type of guy that makes you want to whack him with a good ass whipping one minute and the next you want to just kiss him senseless, I absolutely LOVED every single minute of it.

Ally was super awesome!! I loved this woman to absolute bits. Yes at first when she says yes to Ross's outrageous proposal I was a little shocked and thought " Oh man no, not a sleep her way to the top heroine!" but I was pleasantly surprised to discover once again that the author had something delicious and mind blowing up her sleeves when she took me into Ally's mind.

The backdrop settings were fun and sexy all around, the dialogue hot and spicy, just the absolute perfect balance of sexy flirty romance meets the world of a fantastic author. The read also includes a too cute for words dog that stole my heart.

I am taking away a message of when we dare to step out of our comfort zone we tend to find some new adventures we never knew existed. It's scary at first and can even be downright mind blowing, but the old saying applies time and time again " Those who do not dare, will never conquer".

I highly recommend this read for all fans of romance with sexy, fun, flirty, crazy come get me if you can heat! Joss Wood is a master story teller who creates more than just characters with crazy out of control lives, she creates characters that will forever remain in your heart and stories that will let you believe in love over and over again!

5/5 star review
" Jones vs Bennett, there can be only one winner, right?"