Delucca's Marriage Contract by Abby Green

Reviewed by Nas  


DELUCCA’S MARRIAGE CONTRACT by author Abby Green is a January 2015 release by Harlequin Presents.

This is part of the miniseries The Chatsfield.

Giancarlo Delucca does a deal with Keelin O’Connor’s father to take his company global. Only hitch was O’Connor put Keelin in the deal. Gianni had to marry the heiress in the bargain. But he was determined to take his company global so was prepared to go all the way.

Keelin wanted to be part of her father’s company but she had no intention to marry. She wanted her place but on her own merits. So she embarked on a hilarious journey to make Gianni reject the proposal, yet he saw through her and they ended up married.
Would their marriage last? This was a marriage done by contract but sparks were flying.

DELUCCA’S MARRIAGE CONTRACT is an emotional roller-coaster of a read. Author Abby Green brought this tale shimmering with sensuality and emotions.

Recommended for all readers.



*********************************************************************************
Reviewed by Desere


Abby Green has done it again, and with a major bang! Her latest read tells the story of Giancarlo Delucca , he has one aim in life and one only , to go global! Even if it means marring the O'Connor heiress to secure the contract that will change his life forever.

Keeling O'Connor wants a place on the board and no part in the business arrangements, ti's all power-play and no hard work. Gianni may have vowed to seduce his wayward bride but Keelin is not a laid back kind of gal, she fights him all the way to the altar.

Happily ever after was never part of this deal, but Gianni finds himself intrigued by Keelin and suddenly he's after a whole new goal, he's determined to turn this beautiful Irish redhead's I don't into I do.

This was such a fun read, I laughed over and over at Keelin's attempts to get Gianni to back down from the deal, it was a really nice different play on the usual very emotional stories I have come to love from this author.

But don't get me wrong, the read still had all that intense emotional buildup and heartbreaking romance needed to make it one of the best HP reads ever.

I adored the characters, both were very well crafted and from page one seemed to jump out at me. As I said I loved Keelin's foil this little marriage deal attempts and I could not get enough of it, nor could I wait for Gianni to be knocked down from his power throne.

I am taking away a message of life is all about give and take, but if you take it all and never give a little , you will end up losing all that you have gained.

I recommend this read for all fans of Abby Green's books, a passionate, realistic, compelling , take me away on an escape of romance and never let me return read.

5/5 star review
" Just how far will he go to seal the deal of a lifetime?"