Kiss Me Cowboy

 Kiss me Cowboy

Coyote Creek Ranch #2

Clare Connelly



Reviewed by Helen


We are back with the Donovan family and yes we visit the ranch but a lot of this one is spent on the rodeo circuit with Beau, I loved Beau in the first book and loved getting to know him even better in this one come along and see what happens when Beau meets up with journalist Bailey James who is sent to do a story on him.

Beau loves riding bulls and it has been his dream since he was a young boy but an accident a few years ago put paid to his career not from him when he healed but his father and family now sadly he has lost his father and he is determined to get back on the bull and is edging back to the top.
Bailey wants to be a political journalist not a sports journalists and she is not happy at being sent to do a piece on a bull rider but she is good at her job and will do it well but meeting Beau changes everything for Bailey, she has been badly burnt in the past by a man and she is never going to fall for another one but Beau pulls at her in so many ways.

Together neither can ignore the spark that burns between them and they decide on a fling for the duration of the time they are together and it is hot and steamy trip form rodeo to rodeo as they get to know each other, but permanent is not what either of them want but maybe that is what their hearts want more, will they work out that together they fly?

This is a really good story I did think that Bailey was a bit repetitive about her past at times but journeying with them across states and rodeos as they steam up the motel rooms and open up about themselves and then spend time with the Donovan family at Coyote Ranch was lots of fun, I loved Beau and being back on the ranch and I am looking forward to another Donavan story, I wonder who it will be?

If you love a good steamy romance then this is the one for you, I did love it.

4 stars
July 26, 2026 by Emblaze AU