The Spanish Jeweller

 The Spanish Jeweller

European Tycoons

Leanne Lovegrove


Reviewed by Helen



I loved this one, I am a big fan of Leanne Lovegrove and this story took me on a gorgeous trip to Spain with firstly wonderful characters, a beautiful romance, a little mystery to uncover and yes the setting is beautiful I felt like I was there with Australian Silvia and Spanish jeweller Arlo, come along and meet them you will be turning the pages.

Silvia Cook is travelling to the coast of Spain to the small town of Tossa De Mar to put her dear grandmother to rest in her home town, she never expected for it to go the way it did, meeting millionaire Arlo Blanco and uncover secrets long held from sixty years ago.

Arlo is now CEO of the family business Blanco Fine Jewells and he needs new ideas to turn the company around and he is fast running out of ideas, at his father’s birthday party he runs in to an Australian woman and notices the bracelet she is wearing and it so beautiful and for some reasons brings some memories from long time ago to the surface, how can that be? He needs to get to know her and not just for that reason.

It is not long before they are spending more time together and Silvia is working in the company store in Tossa De Mar, and her joy at designing jewellery something that she learnt from her grandmother has them working on some beautiful designs together but with this the sparks grows and they also uncover the missing jewellery and that somehow Silvia’s grandmother Paloma may be linked, how will they uncover the truth?

This is one that I highly recommend, it is a beautifully told story filled with emotions, mystery, a sensual romance that had me smiling, cheering them on and turning the pages, I loved my trip to Spain, the food the culture and the fabulous characters all add to this story, this is one not to be missed.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
September 20, 2024