Di Sione's Virgin Mistress by Sharon Kendrick - The Billionaire's Legacy #5

REVIEW BY TashNZ
4.5 stars

I really enjoyed this installment of the Di Sione clan because it was quite moving, dramatic, fun and had characters that I continued to learn about as the story evolved.

Dante is Dario's twin brother in #4 and I liked how the hints of his personality in book 4 shone through to his own story. The authors have done a fantastic job of connecting the characters. For example, the meeting of the twins that took place in 4 occurred in 5 and you get to see the other side of the coin and the conversation between Willow and Dante's sister who is in Book 6 is also in both books. 

We meet Dante as he is returning from a trip around the world hunting out his piece for his grandfather, a Tiara. Willow is his heroine. I loved the beginning, how they met and the banter and then what transpired to set off the chain of events for Willow and Dante. 

I really liked how Dante and Dario met up to talk (if you read Dario's story you will know what I mean) and I like how the scene was set for Kate Hewitt's fantastic story. I loved that Dante's character shone thru to match how I pictured him in his twins story and I thought Willows story was unique. She was a lovely character and I'm happy she's the one for Dante, it was like she was the calm and he was the storm.

A really really good story which I thought had traditional M&B feels, which I loved, ie, the story evolved; everything didn't happen over the space of a day, I just really liked how it each kind of instalment of their chain of events seamlessly flowed.

Thank you Netgalley, for the opportunity to share my personal opinion, I thoughly enjoyed. 4.5 stars from me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Di Sione's Virgin Mistress

Billionaire's Legacy #5

Sharon Kendrick

Di Sione's Virgin Mistress (Mills & Boon Modern)

Reviewed by Helen

Another great story in this series and one that had me turning the pages and sighing as Dante and Willow journey to such a great HEA one that has a few ups and downs but is just so very sensual.

Dante Di Sione has been hurt and shows no emotion getting involved with him he thinks would be just for sex but when he meets and is so drawn to the shy Willow and there is a mix up with bags and a bit of blackmail is involved he is struck by feelings and emotions that he thought never to have as he gets closer to the one person that can make him open up.

Willow has been cosseted all of her life but it is time for her to open up to enjoy life to do the things that she sees her siblings do so when she meets Dante at the airport she decides that this is the time to do so and the strength that she shows is fabulous but she is such a caring person and when she gives Dante her precious gift and they end up in a fake engagement life as she knows it is about to change.

I do highly recommend this instalment in this series Dante and Willow are made for each other the sensual spark between them sets the pages alight it is a moving emotional and beautiful story that I did not want to put down and I look forward to the next one I am loving this family and their journeys and learning more about the lost mistress's. 


5/5 stars for a great story

   Expected publication: October 18th 2016 by Harlequin