Craving Her Enemy's Touch by Rachael Thomas

Review by TashNz
Craving Her Enemy's Touch
by Rachael Thomas

Set against the fast and furious backdrop of motor sport, Charlie is forced to face the nightmares of her brother's horror crash when Sandro comes knocking on her door.  A year has passed since her beloved brother passed away and the last place Charlie want to be is at the big reveal of the car her brother was working on before he died.

Sandro sets out to honor Charlies brother's promise but it's hard when the two finally meet and they're hit in the side by the intense feelings they have towards each other, the emotional tug and pull of heartstrings due to their mutual connection and the passionate nature of each person.  Sandro, because he's not revealed everything there is to know about the crash and Charlie because, as much as she tries to hate Sandro and tries to hold him responsible for the, she can't ignore the magnetic pull she feel's in Sandro's company.

Set in the beautiful Italy, Craving her Enemy's Touch is an emotional story and one which completely filled my mind and and attention with the flow of the story, the perfect characters and the absorbing story line. I very much enjoyed that there was no hostility on Sandro's part (as in the general Harlequin Heros), that he knew how he felt from day one but felt honour bound by his promise.  I loved Charlie, she's one awesome chic and perfect for Sandro.

A wonderful read and will be well enjoyed by all, especially those who like slightly different heroines :D

An April 2015 Harlequin Presents release.

******************************************************************************
Reviewed by Desere 

Craving Her Enemy's Touch

King of the racing circuit, Sandro Roselli might send Charlotte Warrington's pulse into overdrive, but he's also hiding something about her brother's death. Sandro has offered Charlotte a job but she will make sure that 's she the one in the drivers seat on the road to uncover his secret.

But as we all know life in the fast lane, is dangerous and with Sandro it's a danger no woman wants to get involved in, except Charlotte can't seem to stop craving. She craves Sandro's touch , craves the walking danger-zone he is, she want's to lose herself in his intoxicating world. He is literally driving her crazy! There's no reason for her not to take what Sandro is offering, but will their affair survive the dark secret he hides?

Everyone that knows me well enough knows I absolutely LOVE romance books and I LOVE racing, and that I am addicted to anything Italian ! So of course when you combine the three , it's a thrill I cannot resist.

Sadly the author's of racing romance books, don't always get it right. The entire adrenalin rush that goes with racing and a super thrilling romance needs to really draw me in, with the words romance and racing they already have my attention but the trick is to keep it.

I am totally revved up to report that Rachael Thomas made the list! She kept my attention from page one, put me in the front row for all the action. I felt the pure adrenalin rushing through my veins just as fast as the cars sped around the track, and not once did I get the " This is such a load of hogwash, racing is never like that!" feeling at all.

I loved the fiery passion between Sandro and Charlotte, it was just as addictive as the thrill of reading about a racing hero. And did I mention it's set in stunning Italy!  And oh my gosh the emotional level of this read, wow just wow! I cried, I laughed, I screamed, I pulled my hair out and I even wanted to literally kill the hero, but of course I forgave him , every racing fan knows the drivers always have a reason for their actions and acting a little out of the start-up-line.

There is only one other author from Mills and Boon that has been able to take racing and romance and combine it into the perfect read, so a huge congratulations to Rachael Thomas you have definitely made the list!

I could say so much more about this read but if I do I would go on and on and on ( like anyone else would when they speak about perfection) but of course it would ruin it for other readers, so I will end it off by saying , if you love gorgeous Italy as the setting, an off the charts hot motor sport hero, a totally awesome heroine , roaring cars ,speed, adrenalin and a rush that will leave you breathless,  all penned by an amazing author, jump into your car, race out to the shops and pick up this little guaranteed gem of a read.

5/5 star review
" She craves his touch, he craves her forgiveness" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Nas

CRAVING HER ENEMY’S TOUCH by author Rachael Thomas is a May 2015 release by Harlequin Presents. 



Charlotte Warrington goes into hiding after her brother’s death. Her brother died in a tragic accident while test driving a new car. 

Now the car manufacturer, Sandro Roselli, wants Charlotte to be at the launch of the new car. Would she go? Could she go? She needed to find out how her brother died. Was there a cover up? 

What would ultimately happen between the scorching chemistry between Sandro and Charlotte when she discovers the secret he is hiding? 

CRAVING HER ENEMY’S TOUCH is a sensual romance with hot and steamy scenes. Author Rachael Thomas has brought this story set in the car racing world and with it she brought to the pages the glamor and glitter of it.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~